Marana Physical Therapy
- Strives to restore function
- Operates in a friendly environment
- Offers one-on-one quality care, tailored to the individual
- Has a professional staff with 30+ years of experience
- Respects pain and listens to the patient
- Performs thorough evaluations and continual reassessment
- Uses modern, evidence-based practice
Marana Physical Therapy is a family-owned physical therapy clinic that strives to provide quality care in a friendly environment. We deliver modern, evidence-based therapy in order to reduce pain and improve function. Patients learn exercises and self-treatment techniques along with preventative measures to maximize their potential.
Treatment is tailored to the individual and starts with a thorough evaluation and continual reassessment thereafter. This involves listening to the pain and the patient.
Treatment may include a combination of exercise, manual therapy (gentle joint mobilization, manipulation, soft tissue work), heat, ice, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, mechanical or manual traction.
Even though we see a number of people with similar problems, each person is unique and requires individual care. We listen, look, examine and then decide how to best treat the individual. That is the art of physical therapy.
We specialize in and provide the following services:
- Back and neck education to learn correct body mechanics
- Exercise prescriptions
- Fall prevention and balance training
- Functional training
- Industrial/on-the-job injuries
- Manual therapy-certified
- Orthopedics – upper and lower extremity
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff tears/repairs
- Sports injuries
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Work simulation/return to work programs
Marana Physical Therapy serves the communities of the Tucson Mountains, Picture Rocks, Marana, Avra Valley, Red Rock, Dove Mountain, Tortolita, Oro Valley and Northwest Tucson.